Stencil Giant, the business that offers stencils for all arts and crafts, is currently open.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sebastian, FL, Sep 29th, 2021 — During the last two years, arts and crafts had become people’s choice to spend their confinement and free time, giving them the ability to express themselves while developing new coordination, creativity, and fine motor skills. And now, Stencil Giant is open and ready to offer all Florida arts and crafts enthusiasts their top variety of stencils.
The offered stencils by Stencil Giant are cut from a 10 mil. Mylar, providing a life-lasting use by high-quality and flexible material. Regarding the sizes of the stencils, they are listed on their site by the entire piece edge to edge. Most have an average of a 1” border around the actual stencil. But if you have any questions about specific sizing, contact them and they will assist in getting you an answer.
At Stencil Giant, they offer Stencils for all occasions and tastes. Dividing their designs into 5 different fields:
- Holidays: Made for Christmas, Halloween, Mothers Day, Valentines, Easter, and Saint Patrick’s Day Stencils.
- Sports: Baseball, Football, Fitness and Outdoors Activities Stencils.
- Vehicles: Motorcycles, Cars, Bicycles, Boats, Ships, Planes, Military Vehicles, and Yachts Stencils.
- Themed: Women’s, Nautical, Medical, Militar, Tropical, Weddings, Babies, Fantasy, Family, Animals, Egyptian, Love, Nature, Science, Ocean, Technology, Food, Weather, Traveling and Plant Stencils.
- Objects: Flower stencils, Glasses, Jewelry, Houseware, Furniture, Clothing, Awards, Landmark, Geometrical, Monuments, Ornaments, Toys, Tools, Tiles, Shells, letter stencils, among many others.
Their stencils are made to be reused with proper care and the best way to ensure a long stencil life is to clean the paint off your stencil after you are finished. The most recommended paints are latex and acrylic paints since they work great. Regarding the surfaces to use your stencils: stenciling on smoother surfaces always works better than on textured surfaces. So if you want to stencil a textured surface it’s best to select a pattern that is more organic and has fewer straight lines. This way the paint bleed will be less noticeable. Also, using a stencil or stipple brush, not a roller seems to work best for textured surfaces.
The stencils production at Stencil Giant production will take up to 3 business days. And after your purchase, you will receive an email with tracking information once the order ships. Their preferred method of shipment is via USPS and these shipments are sent out Monday-Friday. Shipping in the continental U.S. is generally 3-5 business days, but not guaranteed. If you would like to cancel or change your order, they must be contacted immediately after placing the order, and they will do their best to accommodate your request. For any returns, the customer has 14 days after the purchase date and he’ll be responsible for the return shipping fees.
For more information about their top-quality products visit https://stencilgiant.com/, don’t forget to check out their free-shipping promotion with any purchase over $15 and start creating your ideal designs!