Photo by Benjamin Child
Originally Posted On: https://www.thewmhi.com/masterclass-for-leaders-london-uk/
There’s a right way and a wrong way of doing Mental Health at work
Let’s face it, Mental Health is a Tsunami that’s coming. You may as well be ready, otherwise, you’ll be swept away by the current.
The all too familiar story from management everywhere these days is:
- Absenteeism – All-time high
- Presenteeism – All-time high
- Workplace Violence – All-time high
- Conflict – All-time high
- Sleepless nights – All-time high
- Low stamina – All-time high
With all of this pounding the modern workplace, is it any wonder that executive burnout is also at an ‘All-time high’?
If you’ve been looking into doing something about workplace mental health at work for a while, look no further.
If you are a manager, supervisor, team leader, or anyone by any other name in charge of other people, it’s now becoming your responsibility.
- How do you manage your team so that it stays mentally healthy, engaged, productive, and thrives?
- How do you stay cool and collected while handling such delicate matters?
- How do you even performance manage people with mental illness?
- What are those advanced psychological techniques that will give you the edge and make managing distressed people a breeze?
That’s what we’ll show you – the right, and simple way to doing mental health at work.
The Workplace Mental Health Masterclass for Leaders (Condensed) is a Premium half day mental health course designed specifically for business leaders, managers, supervisors and team leaders. Anyone responsible for people at work.
What the Masterclass will do for you :
- Give you the knowledge and practical skills needed to identify and manage employees with long term mental health issues.
- Show you how to tackle performance management issues confidently before they get worse and become an even greater risk to reputation and litigation.
- Create a resilient, strong and high performing team in spite of any mental health issues.
- Build a team business results focused culture that includes mental health protective factors.
What Happens In The Workplace Mental Health Masterclass For Leaders?
Watch the video to get an insider’s look into the Workplace Mental Health Masterclass for Leaders
An exciting morning of learning and advanced tools ready to use at work. This is not just awareness but a full content-packed workshop where you will walk away with the tools you need to implement.
Arrive with plenty of time to enjoy a coffee, relax and start networking if you like
09:00 am to 12:00 pm
Emi Golding and Peter Diaz will walk you through the challenges that mental health throws onto the modern workforce and show you the proven techniques and tools that work well when managing people with mental illness in the workplace.
Meet The Speakers
Stay back, take a selfie with us if you like, and get your free signed copy of our book ‘Mental Wealth: An Essential Guide to Workplace Mental Health and Wellbeing’
View Video of the Official Launch of the Workplace Mental Health Masterclass for Leaders
The Workplace Mental Health Masterclass for Leaders was officially opened by the honourable Scott Farlow, MLC, rugby league legend Glenn Lazarus, and CEO of the Workplace Mental Health Institute, Peter Diaz. The Workplace Mental Health Masterclass for Leaders is the leading Mental Health Training for Leaders and Managers to Learn to Identify, Manage and Protect the Mental Health and Wellbeing of their Employees.
Your Event Facilitators
CEO – Workplace Mental Health Institute
Peter began his mental health career supporting people with severe mental health problems and working as an OHS Risk Management Analyst advising GIO in psychological injury management.
He later moved into senior management for Aftercare, a national mental health service. He now leads the Workplace Mental Health Institute where they provide consultation on all things mental health to government, corporate and non for profit, including design and development of service delivery system.
Skills and qualifications: BSW MAASW Acc Mental Health, Cert IV TAE, NLP Trainer & Advanced Results Coach, Acc Trainer of Collaborative Recovery Model
Director of Psychology – The Workplace Mental Health Institute
A psychologist and prominent leader in her field, Emi Golding is always seeking to break new ground and share her knowledge.
After working in the mental health sector, both on the frontline and at managerial level, Emi’s adept at providing participants with the knowledge and skills they need to make real changes in the workplace.
Skills and qualifications: Registered Psychologist, Bachelor Science (Hons Psych), Associate Member Australian Psychological Society, Certificate IV TAE, NLP Trainer & Advanced Results Coach, Accredited Trainer of Collaborative Recovery Model.