FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Brooklyn, New York, June 9, 2022- In a world where electronic waste (e-waste) is becoming an increasingly pressing environmental issue, Tradelia Technologies has announced the launch of its online marketplace to sell or buy used or refurbished phones, tablets, smartwatches, etc. The company’s goal is to reduce the amount of e-waste globally by providing an avenue for people to sell their old devices while also providing a safe way for buyers to purchase refurbished products.
According to the United Nations, it is estimated that only 20% of all e-waste is recycled correctly, with the remaining 80% ending up in landfill sites or being incinerated. This often leads to the release of harmful chemicals and toxins into the environment. In addition, the mining of minerals and metals required to produce new devices also has a detrimental impact on the environment.
Tradelia Technologies’ marketplace offers a solution to this problem by providing a safe and easy way for people to sell or buy refurbished tech gadgets. People can sell used phones, tablets, smartwatches, etc on the platform in just a few steps and earn money in cash or credit. On the other hand, buyers can purchase refurbished smartphones and other devices at a fraction of the price of a new one. This not only helps to reduce e-waste but also allows people to save money.
“There is a growing problem of e-waste around the world, and we want to do our part to help solve it,” said Tradelia Technologies founder and CEO Thomas Nunez. “We created Tradelia as a way to provide people with a safe and easy way to sell or buy used phones and tablets so that we can all help reduce e-waste.”
All products listed on the site have been checked by a team of experts to ensure that they are in good working condition. This provides peace of mind for buyers, knowing that they are purchasing a quality product.
The company has also partnered with certified recyclers to ensure that all devices sold on the platform are properly recycled according to the highest standards. This way, buyers can be assured that they are not contributing to the problem of e-waste when they purchase a refurbished product from Tradelia Technologies.
“We’re very excited to launch Tradelia Technologies and help make a difference in the fight against e-waste,” Nunez said. “We believe that everyone should have access to affordable, quality phones and tablets, and we’ll do everything we can to make that a reality.”
About Tradelia Technologies
Tradelia is a marketplace where you can buy or sell refurbished and pre-owned smartphones, tablets, and smartwatches. We are a Brooklyn-based startup founded in 2022. With Tradelia, you can find the best deals on your favorite brands like Apple, Samsung, Google, and more.
We offer an easy way to trade in old electronics for credit for new ones through our Trade-In Program! Our mission is to provide quality products at affordable prices so that everyone can enjoy the latest technology and support sustainable practices by reducing electronic waste worldwide.
Company Name: Tradelia Technologies Inc.
Contact Person: Thomas Nunez
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States