Originally posted on https://ecosox.com/blog/top-10-dad-jokes-about-socks/
A nod, a wink, and a tip-of-the-hat to all the fathers who work hard every day for their families, these jokes are for you. Armed with these jokes, your natural charm, and EcoSox, go ahead and stand a little taller as you command the respect from your neighbor, your wife, and more importantly, your children!
10) What did the first sock say to the second sock in the dryer? I’ll see you next time around.
9) What did the hat say to the sock? I’ll go on ahead, you go on foot.
8) What do you call a bear with no socks on? Barefoot.
7) My friend kept going on about what they should do with their new spare drawer. I told them to put a sock in it.
6) I bumped into a friend at the store and he asked, “Why are you wearing one red and one black sock? I said, “I’m not sure, but I have another pair like this at home.”
5) Who is the most famous philosopher to wear socks? Sockrates.
4) I used to have a few jokes about pairs of matching socks, but I’ve lost one.
3) Dad (Pointing to my foot): Your sock has a hole in it!
Me (Checking my sock): No it doesn’t.
Dad: Well, how did you get your foot in?
2) Why are socks always separating? Because one of them always has to be right, so the other one left.
1) The pain of losing a sock is… unpairable.