The Transition Strategists help owners create effective transition and succession planning strategies to create wins for themselves, their successors, families, and companies.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fort Collins, CO, March 25, 2022 — Do you feel stuck or overwhelmed when you think about transitioning your company to a successor? Either feeling–or both–is normal, until owners learn about the Transition Strategists’ services.
The Transition Strategists customize their services to help owners like you gain confidence and clarity by crafting succession plans that will launch you into your next adventure, help prepare successors to lead, and lay the foundation for ongoing company success.
Business transitions are complicated, but they don’t have to be messy. Business transitions involving family members can be incredibly complex but when they support your important relationships and secure the financial return you deserve from a lifetime of work, they can be a win for everyone involved and the most personally satisfying achievement of your career.
Over the past 30 years, 100 percent of the companies that have deployed The Transition Strategists’ unique Transition Roadmap Developer™ are as (or more) successful today than they were before they were put into successors’ hands.
All of The Transitions Strategists’ services are designed to keep relationships healthy, prepare successors to lead and companies to succeed and meet owners’ most important financial and emotional goals. These include:
- Business Succession Planning: Using their 7 Principles of Successful Business Succession Planning, The Transition Strategists help business owners create plans for next-generation leadership and facilitate leadership development.
- Family Business Succession Planning: The Transition Strategists’ Family Business Strategy inspires owners to lead their transition journeys with vision and purpose, honor their relationships with family members, employees and business partners, and guide their successor and business through successful transitions.
- Ownership Planning: The Transition Strategists help owners create thoughtful strategies to educate and prepare future owners for leadership, design ownership transfer processes and create business governance structures and policies.
- Generational Planning: It can be difficult to chart a course that addresses multi-generational concerns. The Transition Strategists help owners meet that challenge and frame creative resilience strategies.
- Individual Pathfinding and Purpose: Just as relationships are important, so too are the individuals who comprise them. An Individual Pathfinding & Purpose strategy helps individuals who are considering or are engaged in change to identify Next Adventures™ in life which integrate who they are with what they really want out of life.
- Internal Business Transitions: Thoughtfully designed strategies help owners optimize business value while their organizations evolve, discover new opportunities for growth, and craft contingency plans that are fair to all involved.
In It’s A Journey – The MUST HAVE Roadmap to Successful Succession Planning (Sky to Sea Publishing 2021) authors Elizabeth Ledoux (CEO and founder of The Transition Strategists) and Laura Chiesman, CFP®, CDFA® (WealthCoach and president of FirstWave Financial) describe how owners can mentor capable successors, position their companies for ongoing success, and go on to live happy and meaningful lives. This award-winning book provides insights and recommends actions owners can take to navigate the complicated terrain of private and family business transitions.
To learn more about The Transition Strategists’ services, visit transitionstrategists.com. There you’ll find Transition Tools and Guides available for free.
Name: Elizabeth Ledoux
Organization: The Transition Strategists
Address: 155 E Boardwalk Dr. Ste 400 #461, Fort Collins, CO 80525
Mail: [email protected]