Platinum Air Care was established in 1999, gaining over 20 years of air purifier filtration experience with over 30,000 customers across Southwestern Ontario alone.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, ON, Canada, 18 May 2022 — Platinum Air Care provides sales and service for air purifiers, HVAC, water heaters, water filtration needs, and other related services. Located in London, Ontario, Platinum Air Care continues to expand its reach while putting our customer’s satisfaction first and has proudly maintained a consistent A+ BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating.
Platinum Air Care continually looks to improve its customers on a price-to-performance basis. They are always offering products that deliver better-than-average warranty coverage, and most of their products and supplies are made in North America. Their exclusive air purifiers are designed with quality and performance in mind. Platinum Air Care won’t compromise on the best options when it comes to purifying the air we breathe.
Now, Platinum Air Care is introducing a new air purifier product into the Canadian and American market for homes and businesses, the MedicAir® 2.0 Medical Grade Air Purifier, which is highly trusted by the NHS (National Health Service) and is the choice air purifier for medical professionals, hospitals, and thousands of residential and commercial environments.
The medical-grade protection removes up to 99.99% of airborne viruses and bacteria, and it makes it possible by the following fantastic features:
- Anti-Microbial Coated HEPA H13 Filter: A 6.7m² anti-microbially coated HEPA H13 filter filters out up to 99.97% of viruses and bacteria as small as 0.3 microns.
- Activated Nano Carbon Filter: Equipped with a medical-grade Activated Carbon filter that filters out gas pollutants, odours, and other VOCs, with a special-developed nano UVC reaction chamber.
- 24W Ultra-Violet Type-C Light: Unlike other air purifiers, the MedicAir® UV-C light is larger and more robust, able to eliminate up to 99.99% of viruses and bacteria thanks to its impressive 24W of power.
- ReAKT mode automatically adjusts to your air quality: Sit back and allow the MedicAir® to work at its best; automatically change fan speeds when high pollution levels are detected.
But the features don’t stop there. Aside from the core elements of the purifier, its also equipped with smart technology that will give complete control and status updates with these unique perks:
Intuitive & easy to use LED screen with technical and ambient status information.
Whisper Quiet and Energy Efficient: 28dB – it’s the quietest air purifier in its class. You can sleep peacefully at night while enjoying the benefits of the air purifier working 24 hours a day. You will also save on electricity with low power consumption compared to other portable air purifiers.
Control your air purifier from wherever you might be using the MedicAir® Mobile App and control the following features:
- Monitor Air Quality with your smartphone
- Check the average air quality readings: per day, week, month, and even year. Monitor multiple MedicAir® units to see each reading and find the most problematic zones.
- Observe, Compare, & Improve Ventilation
- Identify hotspots, improve the IAQ of premises that require so, and perfect your air quality control.
Accredited world-leading labs have tested the MedicAir® to ensure its effectiveness in removing harmful airborne contamination. For all these reasons, Platinum Air Care products are the most trusted air purifier for medical professionals and the best air purifier for businesses.
Visit https://www.platinumaircare.ca/ to browse their complete catalogue of air purifying systems, certifications, and much more.
Name: Angelo Dereza
Organization: Platinum Air Care
Address: 410 Third Street, London, ON
Phone: 1 (877) 339-4701