Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://marathonls.com/product/filtered-pipette-tips/
MarathonLS supplies high-quality universal fit tips, compatible with most major pipettors. They are manufactured with only the highest grade raw materials to ensure a smooth, hydrophobic surface that will allow for completely accurate pipetting.
About 10 μL Filtered Pipette Tips
MarathonLS offers a wide range of only the highest grade of Filtered and Non-filtered pipette tips. The simple disposable plastic pipette tip is the key to research, innovations, diagnostics, and more. MarathonLS supplies high-quality universal fit tips, compatible with most major pipettors. They are manufactured with only the highest grade raw materials to ensure a smooth, hydrophobic surface that will allow for completely accurate pipetting.
MarathonLS pipette tips are DNase free, RNase free, and non-pyrogenic. Each tip is manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room environment under ISO13485 and ISO9001 quality management system.
MarathonLS offers a wide range of pipette tips, including filtered, unfiltered, low retention, and extended length. Should at tip you be interested in not be listed on our website, please do not hesitate to reach out to our sales team for.
- Quantity: 96 tips/rack, 10 racks/pack
- Type: Sterile & Super low retention
- Made of: Super clear, high-quality polypropylene
- Shelf life: 3 years after month of production
- Sterilized by: Gamma irradiation SAL10 (ISO11137)-6
- Manufactured in: Class 100,000 cleanroom environment
- Quality: Manufactured under ISO13485:2016 and ISO9001:2015 quality management system
Key details about this item:
- Molded volume graduation markings
- Interior support ribs prevent rack from warping
- Smooth, hydrophobic surfaces to ensure accurate pipetting
- Pipette Tips are universal fit and compatible with major pipettes
- Lids have a stacking feature for added stability and a secure locking tab
- Packaged in rigid autoclavable racksDNase/RNase-free and Non-pyrogenic
- Filters reduce cross contam