The Chevrolet dealer from Avon, Connecticut is proud to introduce the latest rendition of Chevrolet’s oldest nameplate, the Suburban, to prospective buyers from Connecticut
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Hartford County, Connecticut, August 21, 2020: Today, ONeills Chevrolet Buick in Avon, Connecticut, proudly announces the addition of the brand-new 2021 Chevrolet Suburban to its offering. In its 12th rendition and the longest-running nameplate in automotive history at 85 years, the Suburban gets a complete remodeling. The biggest SUV in the brand’s line-up will become an industry-standard in terms of interior space, comfort, and power.
“We’ve taken what people love about these pioneering SUVs and made them even better – adding more room for people and cargo, more advanced technology, and unrivaled driving experience.” Stated Barry Engle, executive vice president and president, General Motors North America.
The 2021 brand-new Suburban promises:
- Vehicle’s first-ever independent rear suspension
- First-time features like air suspension and a brand-new diesel model
- Three engine options – the standard 5.3-liter V-8 with 355 horsepower, the 6.2-liter V-8 with 420 horsepower, and the class-exclusive Duramax I-6 turbodiesel 3.0-liter with a whopping 460 pound-feet of torque
- Notable larger cargo and passenger space – a current 145 cubic feet of total cargo area, 23 more than the previous model
- A high-strength steel frame that increases rigidity while lowering frame weight
- Highly entertaining and comfortable drives
Sean Sullivan, President and General Manager of the Connecticut Chevrolet Dealer: “We are delighted to welcome the newest rendition of the longest-running nameplate in automotive history, the Suburban, better and stronger than ever. A Tahoe on steroids, the Suburban is set to become a class-standard in terms of comfort, safety, entertainment, interior space, and engine options. We’re especially happy about the introduction of a class-first diesel engine, the Duramax I-6.”
Future Suburban owners can expect perks like:
- A 10.0-inch color touchscreen
- Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and Bluetooth connectivity
- First-ever Suburban independent rear suspension
- Adjustable air suspension
- 145 cubic feet of cargo space
- Automated emergency braking
- Forward collision Alert as standard
- A plethora of available active safety features
Fully built in Arlington, Texas, the 2021 Suburban will be on O’Neill’s’ showroom floor starting this autumn. All available trim levels and colors will be in our inventory.
O’Neill’s Chevrolet Buick
5 West Main Street, Avon, CT