In keeping with an old tradition, the Connecticut Chevrolet dealer brings the latest rendition of the Chevrolet Tahoe in its showroom so every prospective from Avon, Connecticut and the surrounding areas can have access to it
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Avon, Connecticut, September 18, 2020: Sullivan’s O’Neill’s Chevrolet Buick, a Chevrolet dealership in Connecticut, is happy to announce the addition of the newly reimagined 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe to its offer. The iconic nameplate gets a complete overhaul for the 2021 model year with new exterior looks and added interior comfort plus a long list of standard and optional features. Meant to be a smaller version of the equally new Suburban, the brand-new Tahoe is already looking like another massive Chevrolet success story.
“We’ve taken what people love about these pioneering SUVs and made them even better – adding more room for people and cargo, more advanced technology, and unrivaled driving experience.” Stated Barry Engle, executive vice president and president, General Motors North America.
The result of that strategy is a completely reimagined Tahoe that promises to deliver:
- Class-leading interior space that will net future owners best-in-class cargo room dimensions or 66% more behind the third row than the previous model. There’s also a plus of 10 extra inches (254 mm) of third-row legroom, enough to make it comfortable even for adults on long commutes
- The addition of the most advanced suspension in Tahoe’s segment that will significantly improve driving dynamics. We’re talking about the independent rear suspension that can be paired with the available Magnetic Ride Control and the first-in-class Air Ride Adaptive Suspension. The New Air Ride Adaptive Suspension offers load leveling at all four corners of the vehicle and up to 4 inches (102 mm) of ride-height adjustment
- Top performance and highly improved efficiency from the introduction of the all-new 3.0L Duramax turbo-diesel engine, the updated V-8 engines complete with Dynamic Fuel Management, and the brand-new 10-speed automatic transmission that comes standard on all engines with push-button electronic shift.
Sean Sullivan, President and General Manager of O’Neill’s Chevrolet Buick: “The old version of the Tahoe was already a segment and industry leader. So, when we heard that Chevrolet is planning to improve it, we were curious to see how they’d be able to make the Tahoe even better. As soon as we got the final list of specifications, we were blown away. The addition of interior spaces that will drive up cargo room to best-in-class figures plus make the third-row adult-appropriate is going to count heavily. The 2021 Tahoe will dominate the SUV market for years to come. Roomier, more comfortable, and sexier than all its rivals, it also sports a 6.2L V-8 that delivers best-in-class 420 horsepower. This fifth-generation Tahoe is already a winner.”
Future owners can expect perks like:
- A 10.0-inch color touchscreen
- Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and Bluetooth connectivity
- A new four-wheel independent suspension system
- Magnetic dampers
- Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Best ride experience yet
- Forward collision Alert as standard
- Best-in-class available engines
- A whopping 123 cubic feet of total cargo space
“What I can promise all Avon residents is that as soon as the 2021 Tahoe hits the market, they’ll be able to find it in all trim levels and all available colors on our showroom’s floor. We can’t wait to introduce this exceptional SUV to our local customers. Pay us a visit to discover what will probably end up being the best SUV you’ve ever owned.” Sean Sullivan, President and General Manager of O’Neill’s Chevrolet Buick.
About the company: O’Neill’s Chevrolet Buick is one of the longest continuously ran businesses in the Farmington Valley. Serving Chevrolet and Buick vehicle shoppers and owners from Hartford to New Britain with sales, leasing, service & parts for all Chevrolet & Buick models
O’Neill’s Chevrolet Buick
5 W Main St, Avon, CT 06001