Chevrolet dealer from Torrington, Connecticut is proud to announce that prospective crossover buyers from the state of Connecticut can now cross its doors and find the Chevrolet’s oldest nameplate, the Suburban, in its latest rendition on their showroom floor
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Torrington, CT, August 27, 2020: Today, Northwest Hills, a Chevrolet dealer in Torrington, Connecticut, is proud to announce that the brand-new Chevrolet Suburban is part of their offer. The oldest nameplate in the business with close to a century of continuous production is now in its 12th generation. Completely reimagined, the largest Chevrolet SUV is a segment leader in terms of engine power, interior roominess, and comfort.
“We’ve taken what people love about these pioneering SUVs and made them even better – adding more room for people and cargo, more advanced technology, and unrivaled driving experience.” Stated Barry Engle, executive vice president and president, General Motors North America.
This is what you can expect from the brand-new 2021 Suburban:
- Vehicle’s first-ever independent rear suspension
- Air suspension plus a brand-new and class-exclusive diesel powertrain
- Three engine options – the standard 5.3-liter V-8 at 355 horsepower, the 6.2-liter V-8 that will produce 420 horsepower, and the class-exclusive Duramax I-6 turbodiesel 3.0-liter with a whopping 460 pound-feet of torque
- Significantly larger cargo and passenger space, the 2021 Suburban offers 145 cubic feet of total cargo area, 23 more than the previous model
- A new, high-strength steel frame that increases rigidity while lowering frame weight
Sean Sullivan, GM and President of Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC: “It’s such a great feeling to see the legendary Suburban thrive in 2021 and beyond. With 85 years of production under its belt, the Suburban is set to reign supreme in the full-size SUV car class for many more years to come with this latest model. It’s bigger than ever before, better at keeping passengers comfortable, entertained, and safe, plus it offers a class-first diesel engine, the Duramax I-6. It’s already a winner and we expect our community here in Torrington and beyond to welcome the 12th Suburban rendition with open arms.”
Future Suburban owners can expect perks like:
- A 10.0-inch color touchscreen
- Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and Bluetooth connectivity
- First-ever Suburban independent rear suspension
- Adjustable air suspension
- 145 cubic feet of cargo space
- Automated emergency braking
- Forward collision Alert as standard
- A plethora of available active safety features
Fully built in Arlington, Texas, the 2021 Suburban will be in all available trims and colors on Northwest Hills’ showroom floor starting this autumn.
About the company: For over 20 years now Sullivan’s Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC has been serving Litchfield County CT with top-notch customer service for all things related to sales and service of Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC vehicles.
Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC
2065 E Main St, Torrington, CT 06790