The Chevrolet dealer from Connecticut keeps its tradition of ordering the newest Chevrolet models as soon as they’re made available by the car manufacturer
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Waterbury and Terryville, Connecticut, August 21, 2020: Today, Northwest Hills, a Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC dealer in Connecticut, proudly announces the addition of the brand-new 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe to its lineup. The latest rendition of the iconic nameplate is set to be a market favorite as the legendary car manufacturer placed great emphasis on delivering what consumers want.
“We’ve taken what people love about these pioneering SUVs and made them even better – adding more room for people and cargo, more advanced technology, and unrivaled driving experience.” Stated Barry Engle, executive vice president and president, General Motors North America.
The result is a brand-new Tahoe that promises:
- Class-leading interior space from sixty-six percent more cargo room behind the third row for Tahoe (best-in-class) plus ten additional inches (254 mm) of third-row legroom for Tahoe
- Significantly improved driving dynamics with the addition of the most advanced suspension in the segment, with an independent rear suspension paired with available Magnetic Ride Control and first-in-class Air Ride Adaptive Suspension. The New Air Ride Adaptive Suspension offers load leveling at all four corners of the vehicle, and up to 4 inches (102 mm) of ride-height adjustment
- Unprecedented optimization of performance and efficiency with the introduction of the all-new 3.0L Duramax turbo-diesel engine, of updated V-8 engines with Dynamic Fuel Management, and the standard 10-speed automatic transmission for all engines with push-button electronic shift.
Sean Sullivan, President and General Manager of Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC: “We are delighted that Chevrolet decided to improve what is already an industry leader, the Chevrolet Tahoe. It already accounts for more than a quarter of sales in its class, that of full-size SUVs and now we’re certain it will reign supreme for years to come. With so much added, best-in-class cargo space and the available 6.2L V-8 offering best-in-class 420 horsepower, plus the improvement of countless other features, the fifth-generation Tahoe is clearly a winner.”
Future owners can expect perks like:
- A 10.0-inch color touchscreen
- Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and Bluetooth connectivity
- A new four-wheel independent suspension system
- Magnetic dampers
- Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Best ride experience yet
- Forward collision Alert as standard
- Best-in-class available engines
- A whopping 123 cubic feet of total cargo space
“We’ll have all 2021 Tahoe trim levels and most available colors on display plus an experienced and knowledgeable sales team ready to show you around what’s arguably the best full-size SUV on the market. Pay us a visit to meet what’ll probably end up being the best car you’ve ever owned.” Sean Sullivan, President and General Manager of Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC. A Chevrolet Dealer Near Waterbury CT.
About Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC: For over 20 years now Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC has been providing a top notch sales and service experience to vehicle shoppers throughout Litchfield County CT.
Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC
2065 E Main St, Torrington, CT 06790