FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Stow, OH – May 10, 2021 – It’s time to hit the road again. Whether heading to the trails or taking a road trip, adventure season is here. Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels has announced the launch of the new Baja Boss A/T hybrid all-terrain tire, which offers pickup truck, Jeep® and SUV drivers aggressive looks and excellent performance with superior on-road handling and off-road traction.
Winner of the Specialty Equipment Market Association’s (SEMA) Best New Tire for 2021, the Baja Boss A/T features include a 50,000-mile treadwear warranty for long life, large surface area elements for superior all-terrain handling, and extreme Sidebiters® for optimal off-road traction.
The Mickey Thompson team also incorporated premium features such as an asymmetrical tread pattern to reduce noise and improve ride, stronger sidewall construction for durability and handling, and a new silica-reinforced tread compound for unparalleled wet weather performance, long wear, and cut/chip resistance.
“The design and development of the new Baja Boss A/T is a direct response to feedback from consumers,” said Ken Warner, Vice President of Marketing, Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels. “We added premium features not commonly found on other tires, which puts this tire in a class of its own.”
Baja Boss A/T highlights include:
- 50,000-mile limited treadwear warranty
- All new silica-reinforced compound for on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance
- Extreme Sidebiters® which are substantially deeper than previous models, offering a bold look, added off-road traction and protection
- PowerPly XD™ construction with a heavy-duty third ply for protection, better handling and stability
- Asymmetrical tread pattern optimized for reduced noise and all-weather performance
- Severe Snow Service Rated with 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMS) certification on all sizes 12.50 (315) and narrower
The Baja Boss A/T is currently available in a variety of sizes to fit 17- 18-, 20-, 22- and 24-inch wheels, with additional sizes launching November 2021.
To learn more about the Baja Boss A/T line visit https://www.mickeythompsontires.com/at
About Mickey Thompson Tires & WheelsMax-Trac Tire Co., Inc., dba Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels, markets racing and high-performance tires and wheels for street, strip, truck, and off-road applications. The company was founded in 1963 by racing legend Mickey Thompson and is headquartered in Stow, Ohio, USA. For more information, visit www.mickeythompsontires.com. Connect on Facebook and Instagram.
Don Sneddon, Advertising Manager
330-928-9092 ext. 3750