Lifeline Fire Protection is a Canadian company that provides fire protection and security services to residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and government clients. Their team of fire protection service experts and providers is available 24/7 to respond to all your fire protection emergency needs.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Toronto, Ontario, CA, June 2, 2022 — Lifeline Fire Protection Inc is one of the GTA’s leading fire protection services providers. They take great pride in the exceptional quality of their work since all of them are licensed and bonded to NFPA guidelines. You can rest assured that their trained and experienced technicians will ensure that your fire protection system is always in compliance with NFPA code requirements and will be available 24×7 for all your fire protection emergency needs.
With more than 25 years of industry experience, they will provide you with the solutions that best meet your needs and budget constraints while still fulfilling all regulatory requirements. Lifeline serves industrial, commercial and residential customers of all sizes; no matter how big or how small your project is – you can be assured that their fully insured and licensed specialists will always get the job done on time and to your greatest satisfaction. So whether it is a new installation of a state-of-the-art fire protection system, retrofitting an older building, or creating a fire evacuation plan – you can always count on the expertise of Lifeline Fire Protection’s engineers and technicians.
Lifeline provides fire system servicing in a variety of different fields, such as:
- Residential projects: Condos & apartment buildings are home to hundreds of residents who rely on their Property Managers for fire protection. Lifeline Fire Protection provides exceptional 24×7 customer service to property managers.
- Commercial projects: At Lifeline, they are fire protection experts in the industrial sector. These very large facilities involve complicated operations that need to be carefully examined when upgrading or installing a fire protection system.
- Institutional projects: A school must always understand the importance of fire prevention and be a fire-safe place for our children. Lifeline Fire Protection ensures that all required fire protection devices and sprinkler systems are components of a good fire safety program.
- Historical projects: Devising a fire protection plan for a historical building or a museum is a complex task. Historical buildings reflect state of the art at the time of their construction. Materials were used that are often viewed critically today with regard to fire safety. Lifeline Fire Protection integrates the latest fire and safety requirements while preserving the historical integrity of the building.
- Parking projects: Fires in parking garages are low-frequency events, which is why preparing for them is important. A sprinkler system is your first line of defense against a parking garage fire. Lifeline Fire Protection is a fire protection company in the GTA offering comprehensive services to our commercial customers, including parking garage owners and condominium and apartment garages.
They also offer retrofit and new fire safety installation services: Complete System Design or Additions/Updates to Existing Systems, Automatic Sprinkler Systems, Fire Pumps (ensure adequate water pressure for your sprinkler systems and standpipes), Exit Lights, Emergency Lighting Systems, Kitchen Hoods, and Fire Safety Plans – Fire Access Routes. They have a team of experts who handle system designs and installations for high-rise and low-rise buildings.
Visit https://lifelinefireprotection.com/ and check out their top-quality services and choices for fire system inspection; your safety and satisfaction are their priority. They invite you to become one of their valued customers today!
Organization: Lifeline Fire Protection Inc
Address: 50 Weybright Crt, Unit 35, M1S 5A8 Toronto, ON, Canada
Phone: (416) 850-9477