Kare Health & Wellness now offers Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation treatments that expose the blood to light to heighten the body’s immune response and to kill infections.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Springfield, MO, March 28, 2022 — Kare Health & Wellness was established in late 2011 out of its founders’ desire to provide a better version of healthcare. They’re offering Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation treatments that expose the blood to light to heighten the body’s immune response and kill infections.
What is involved in the process of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation? Prior to this procedure, the patient is hydrated with saline first. Then blood is withdrawn from the patient’s arm, and the same blood is run through a device that exposes the blood to controlled ultraviolet rays. After the patient’s blood is exposed to the UV light, it is returned to the patient through the same vein. Additional light sources can be utilized during this process, including red, amber, blue and green. During this process, smaller bacterial and viral cells are targeted, absorbing the majority of the photonic energy. The healthy cells remain intact while the disease cells are killed and become antigenic. Microbes in the bloodstream are rapidly destroyed when exposed to UV light. The result provides:
- A new supercharged immune response.
- Greater oxygenation.
- Balancing of your immune system.
Ultraviolet blood irradiation generally takes 60-90 minutes. You should eat a small snack or meal prior to this procedure. Treatments are usually administered 1-2 times per week but can be done daily if needed, and the conditions that may benefit from UVBI include acute/chronic viral/bacterial/fungal infections such as Lyme Disease, Candida, UTIs, among many others.
Since 2011 the clinic has been taking great care of patients and providing them with the healthcare experience they deserved; that’s why those patients had also been telling their friends and family of their experience, leading them to grow in an exponential way. The growth of their clinic needed to happen this way to ensure the concept of providing a better form of healthcare was working and being strictly adhered to. Among their variety of services, you’ll also find:
- IV Therapy: A method of feeding vitamins, minerals, and amino acids directly into the bloodstream to correct intracellular nutrient deficiencies.
- Infrared Sauna: Their New Infrared technology brings forth a therapeutic treatment that is relaxing and clinically shown beneficial for your health. These infrared saunas also help eliminate toxins, further supporting the healing process.
- Integrative Pediatrics: Integrative Pediatrics has the potential to expand treatment options for your child and the ability to introduce new approaches to chronic conditions.
- Alternative therapies including vitamin injections, lipotropic injections, tri-immune boosts, among others.
At Kare Health & Wellness, their mission is to create a safe environment for their patients to share their stories and be empowered to take control of their health; that’s why they want to help patients optimize their vitality of life so that they can strive for things that they thought were unattainable. Find out more information about their top-quality services and functional medicine method at https://integrativehealthcarespringfieldmo.com/.
Name: Keri Sutton
Organization: Kare Health & Wellness
Address: 1435 E Bradford Pkwy Suite 105 Springfield, MO 65804