Do you need to sell your house fast? Selling your house quick for cash is one of the fastest ways to get your house off of the market and put money in your pocket. Everyone’s situation is different and there are several reasons why someone might want to sell their house for cash.
And although the house selling and buying process is often exciting for those involved, it’s also sometimes stressful. If you have added stress and worry surrounding your sale and are considering selling quickly for cash, then you should know everything that process entails. To determine if “cash for my house” is the right option for you, continue reading below to learn more.
Why Choose to Sell Your House Quick for Cash?
As mentioned before, people selling a house sell for all different types of reasons. Everyone is in a different situation and their individual situation determines how the house is sold. Some situations that may cause someone to need to sell his or her house are as follows:
- Sellers facing bankruptcy
- Sellers who are in the process of a divorce
- Sellers whose listings expired or who cannot sell their house
- Homes in foreclosure
- Homes in probate
- Trashed or highly-damaged homes
- Sellers who are relocating due to their job
- Vacant homes
- Sellers who are evicting tenants
These are properties that investors typically purchase. If you fall under one of these scenarios or even another scenario and believe that you won’t be able to sell your house, then there is good news for you. You can sell your house no matter what the condition is.
Who Will Pay Cash for My House?
There are a couple of different categories of people who will buy your house from you for cash. There are house flippers and even buy-and-hold investors, but real estate investors of all types are ready to buy your house from you with cash when you want. Here is a brief description of the two reasons why investors might want to buy your house for cash.
- House Flippers- People who purchase houses to flip them are who you’re probably most familiar with. There are plenty of television shows that follow couples who purchase houses for cash and then put in the time, money, and repairs to turn the house into a top of the line product. This is exactly what selling your house to an investor looking to flip it means.
- Buy-and-Hold Investors- Buy and hold investors purchase your home for cash and then convert the house into a rental property as an investment. You might not be as familiar with this type of investor, but it’s just as common.
No matter what type of real estate investor you sell your house to, it’ll always be a less stressful and a less time-consuming process. This is why so many sellers go this route.
You Sell Your House As-Is
Let’s begin to break down some of the reasons why selling a house for cash is so appealing. For starters, you’ll have the ability to sell your house as-is. This means that if your house needs any kind of repairs or aesthetic work is done to it before it can be placed on the market, but you don’t have the time, then you no longer have to worry.
Real estate investors will pay cash for your house as-is without any repairs being completed. Do keep in mind, however, that most investors have their own criteria when looking to buy a house.
Financing Is Different for the Better
When selling your home for cash to an investor, there is no financing involved. This is one of the many reasons why selling for cash is much quicker. When you have to get the bank involved, there is a timeline that must be met and sometimes things fall through for buyers, leaving your house still on the market.
This is a stress that is completely eliminated when selling your house for cash to an investor. An all-cash purchase will close quickly without hassle.
You Avoid Contingency Clauses
Contingency clauses are basically was for the buyer to back out of the purchase if something is not met. And when it comes to house contracts, contingency clauses are a common factor. Some contingency clauses might state things such as the following:
- The offer is only good if the inspection doesn’t show a crack in the foundation
- Even if approved by the bank, the offer is only good if the mortgage lender approves
- The offer is only good if the buyer’s house sells within 3 months
With a real estate investor purchasing your house for cash, you won’t have to add on the worries of contingency clauses. A home inspection may still be required by the investor, but in most situations, you’ll be able to avoid this step depending on the buyer.
Selling to a Real Estate Investor Is Quick and Easier
If you’ve found yourself in a situation where you need to sell your house quick and are wondering, “who will pay cash for my house,” then look no further than your local real estate investor. Here in Colorado Springs, Bonnie Buys Houses Fast will work with you to get you a fair cash price on your house and fast!
The process is not only quicker than placing your house on the market for weeks after weeks, but it’s also a more effortless approach. Don’t let the stress of needing to sell your house fast tear your down. Contact us today to see how you can get the process started now!