Happy Fox Health is a leading brand of organic sea moss supplements offering an expertly crafted selection of pure, organic sea moss products.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Vancouver, BC, 16 June 2022 — Happy Fox Health is a leading brand of organic sea moss supplements offering an expertly crafted selection of pure, organic sea moss products.They strongly believe it’s vital for our mind, body, and soul to be balanced to live a healthy, resilient life full of purpose, energy and joy. Happy Fox Health is passionate about supporting people in living healthier lives, and they are excited to share the benefits of sea moss with you.
Consideration of the quality is a must, and the bar is high. Experts craft products methodically tested and always made with integrity. Always use only pure ingredients for the best sea moss products available.
Sea moss is a red algae superfood that grows in oceans around the world and contains 92 of 102 minerals and vitamins your body needs to thrive. High in Vitamins A, E, F, K, and plant-based collagen. Plus calcium, potassium, sulfur and naturally occurring iodine, it is known to support the immune system, clear mucus and congestion, balance the thyroid, regulate blood pressure and boost energy levels. It also improves workout recovery time, digestion, metabolism, hair, skin and joints – so you can be on your A-game.
Mushrooms are superfoods that work remarkably with their antioxidant molecules and nutrients, supporting how our brain and body use oxygen. It helps reduce inflammation, fight free radicals, improve immunity, and protect against dementia. Nootropic mushrooms are so rich in antioxidants that they can relieve symptoms of depression and anxiety and improve memory, focus, outlook and mood.
There is an abundance of medicinal mushrooms that hold many beneficial properties. Today, we’ll focus on the following seven mushroom types our products contain.
- Cordyceps – this parasitic fungi helps with fatigue, kidney sickness and low sex drive by improving the way your body uses oxygen. Cordyceps also helps with arrhythmia due to the adenosine content, a naturally occurring compound with heart-protective effects, including decreasing triglycerides and lowering blood pressure.
- Lion’s Mane – this mushroom has bioactive qualities that are super for healing the brain, heart and gut. It stimulates the growth of brain cells and reduces memory loss with two particular compounds – hericenones and erinacines. Also, because of its anti-inflammatory abilities, it affects symptoms of anxiety and depression by improving the region of the brain responsible for processing memories and emotional responses. Lion’s Mane also enhances metabolism and lowers triglyceride levels to reduce the risk of heart disease. AND it protects your digestive tract from ulcers.
- Chaga – is known to boost your immunity and build strong bones and teeth with Vitamin D. Improve heart and skin health with Vitamin B3 and brain health with copper. Copper impacts brain pathways such as dopamine, which helps maintain energy, mood, focus and outlook. Copper uses the antioxidants to prevent damage from the brain’s free radicals to slow the process of ageing, neurodegenerative diseases and cancer.
- Maitake – this adaptogen helps the body fight and balance and has proven to be stronger than other mushrooms fighting cancer. It’s packed with minerals, vitamins and antioxidants like Vitamin B and C, copper, potassium, and amino acids.
- Reishi – is great for boosting immunity, fighting fatigue and depression, supporting heart health by increasing good cholesterol, decreasing bad ones, and lowering blood sugar.
- Turkey Tail – these fungi are packed with antioxidants to help promote your immune system by reducing inflammation and stimulating the release of protective compounds. It can help suppress the growth of certain cancer types and enhance chemo and radiation’s efficacy in people with certain cancers. Plus, it contains prebiotics to support your gut health!
In addition, they actively offset the carbon footprint created through ocean freight and logistics by contributing to vital projects and new green technology that aims to help preserve and re-establish natural resources.
The customer’s wellness and happiness are the top priority. They understand that everybody has different needs and adapts differently to wellness regimens. If you are unsatisfied with the results after trying their products within 30 days, reach out, and they will do what it takes to make it right for you.
Name: Mimi Chen
Organization: Happy Fox Health
Address: 422 Richards Street, Suite 170