Chicago-based floor installation company, Great Hardwood Flooring Services, provides professional wood, tile, and laminate flooring solutions for homes and businesses in Chicago and the Greater Chicago Area, including all of the suburbs. Great Hardwood takes pride in their craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, ensuring that each newly-installed floor is the best one yet.


Chicago, IL, July 9, 2020 — Great Hardwood Flooring Services, Inc, a professional flooring contractor from Chicago, provides high-quality wood and tile flooring solutions for homes and businesses in Chicago and the surrounding area. 

Great Hardwood Flooring Services provides, as their name may suggest, professional hardwood floor installation in Chicago, specializing in an array of installation service necessities such as sanding, finishing, and, of course, the installation itself. On top of this, Great Hardwood Flooring Services offers pre-finishing for wood floor installation, as well as the engineering and fitting of laminate floors (they also have proficiency in various tile flooring services, a staple of Chicago floor installation).

Offering custom floor builds with unique textures, styles, and finishes, Great Hardwood Flooring Services approaches each floor installation as an opportunity for flooring greatness. Spokesperson Pawel Zelazny shares that Great Hardwood does not sub-contract, preferring to keep their work in hands that they trust: “We want to make sure that we leave you with a floor of your choosing and our craftsmanship that both you, and our team, can be proud of. We do not leave a job if the floor is not installed and finished to our highest standard, which is pretty high.”

Great Hardwood Flooring Services offers this craftsmanship to Chicago and the Greater Chicago Area, serving all Chicago-land locations, including the suburbs. From Lake Forest to Maywood, the Loop to Oak Park, Great Hardwood proudly installs only the most high-quality floors, using only the best, top-notch wood and materials on the market to match their top-notch work. “We want you to take pride in your home.” That’s Zelazny again. “We won’t rest until the job is done, and when it’s done you can rest assured that it is done.”

About Great Hardwood Flooring Services, Inc.: Based in Chicago and a servant of the local area, Great Hardwood Flooring Services, Inc, has the know-how and the skill and equipment to provide customers with the highest-quality hardwood, laminate, and tile floor installation job at the best price. They offer a variety of services, including light furniture-moving, floor-gap and -crack filling, stain application, custom floor design, and a refinishing service that implements the Dustless Floor Sanding System which collects 98% of the dust produced during the sanding process, while the remaining 2% circulates back into the working area for easy disposal later. Proudly serving the Greater Chicago Area since 2016, Great Hardwood Flooring Services, Inc, supports Chicagoans from the very floor that they stand on.

Contact Info:

Want to learn more about floor installation or get a quote to improve a certain floor in a home or business? Don’t hesitate! Please contact:

Pawel Zelazny
Great Hardwood Flooring Services, Inc.
7100 W Higgins Ave #1E Chicago, IL 60656
(708) 369-3372