Elixir Aesthetics is a medical spa, hormone, and weight loss clinic in Denver. They believe in a 360 approach by offering skin and body treatments, hormone replacement therapy, and weight loss services to give their clients the best results.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Denver, CO, September 23, 2022 — Elixir Aesthetics is the place to go if you’re looking for the best place to treat your skin in Denver. Founded by the skincare expert Sierra “SiSi” Brown, at Elixir, each client receives a custom assessment and plan fit for their health, skin and body needs by a team of professionals that loves what they do and serve with passion and purpose.
At Elixir Aesthetics, all their products and devices are professional and have proven efficiency through clinical studies and trials with FDA clearances. Additionally, they offer their clients multiple restorative benefits by providing them with a 360 approach that includes services such as:
- Botox: It effectively reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by decreasing the activity of facial muscles. By reducing expressions’ stress on your face, you can smoothen your overall appearance.
- Venus Frequency (body contouring): A revolutionary extra-large applicator disperses energy to disrupt fat cells while deeply heating tissues for better absorption. Compared with liposuction, this body contouring is safe, less invasive, and requires less recovery time. It can also be used to minimize fine lines, wrinkles, and cellulite visibility and restore firmness to the skin.
- VIRTUEF (Radiofrequency microneedling): It dramatically tightens the skin through improved laxity, elastin, and collagen production; it also treats moderate-to-severe acne scarring and uneven skin textures — all with virtually zero recovery time. As well, combats the signs of ageing from the inside and enjoys lasting results.
- Laser Hair Removal: Their MOTUS AX is the newest technology for getting hair removal done more effectively with NO PAIN! This treatment is fast, safe, and more effective than other laser hair removal devices on the market.
- Facials: Most of their facials aim to clean and smooth the skin: sloughing away dead skin cells with an exfoliator, and deep-cleaning pores with a cleanser, helps prevent acne -and dull skin- and leaves skin feeling smoother and softer.
- Hydrafacial: Their Skinwave Hydrfacial uses highly concentrated hydrogen water, electroporation, and a contouring roller to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin.
- PRP Hair Restoration: Platelet-rich Plasma, or PRP, is a process that uses your body’s own resources to heal and regenerate. It can increase hair count, thickness, and the growth phase of the hair cycle.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: Hormones are the chemical messengers in your body that maintain communication between systems; however, hormone levels can decrease due to ageing, menopause, diabetes, hypogonadism, and many other causes. Hormones can be delivered as a cream, troche, or injections. Results may take a few weeks to show but are long-lasting.
- Wellness Injection: Vitamin injections such as Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, NAD+, or Lipo MICC injections can boost metabolism, replenish energy storages, boost immunity, and improve cognitive function
- Hyperpigmentation Laser: Their Motus is highly effective for treating benign pigmented lesions since its built-in Moveo technology ensures 100% energy transmission to reduce pigmentation in all skin types without discomfort or side effects.
- Red Carpet Facial: A micro-needling treatment with 24 karat gold needles smaller than a hair follicle. It gets its name because it is known for the treatment celebrities get on the red carpet.
Chosen by many and consistently rated with 5-stars, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best service and attention from Denver’s premier med spa when visiting Elixir Aesthetics. For more information about their top-quality Weightloss and Skin treatments, visit https://www.elixiraestheticsclinic.com/.
Name: Sierra Brown
Organization: Elixir Aesthetics
Address: 3939 32nd ave, Denver, CO 80212