Dental Lab Direct, a leader in the dental laboratory industry, introduces a game-changing move by offering its renowned products and unparalleled customer service directly to consumers for a personalized and seamless experience.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Chicago, IL, February 8, 2023 — Dental Lab Direct, the trusted partner of dentists and dental professionals for over 25 years, announces a breakthrough. The public can now directly access Dental Lab Direct’s top-notch products and exceptional customer service. With a commitment to customer service and high-quality products, Dental Lab Direct has revolutionized the dental industry by providing consumers with dentist-quality appliances at an affordable price.
The ability to provide affordable prices due to their lower overhead costs sets Dental Lab Direct apart from competitors. Dental Lab Direct offers consumers significant savings without compromising quality and customer satisfaction by eliminating the overhead costs typically passed onto customers by traditional dental offices.
At Dental Lab Direct, customers can find a variety of dental appliances made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, ensuring a long-lasting product that will improve your quality of life. Among their offered products, you’ll be able to find:
- Partial Dentures: Wearing partial dentures can enhance chewing and speech for the wearer and preserve the placement of your remaining teeth, which may otherwise shift over time.
- Bella Veneers: Patients often use removable veneers to treat many issues. In addition to fixing broken, chipped, misaligned, uneven, or worn-down teeth, removable veneers can also be used to fix stains in a dramatic, painless, and quick manner.
- Night guards: Millions of Americans grind their teeth at night. It sounds harmless, but it actually damages their teeth and gums, leading to stress, pain, and TMJ issues. Therefore, a night guard is a great solution. If you’re experiencing such a problem, it’s best to use a night guard to protect your teeth from further damage and keep them healthy.
- Professional Sports Mouthguards: It’s an arch-shaped molded thermoplastic material designed specifically for the sports mouthguard that fits over the top teeth. Sports mouthguards protect the mouth and face from facial impacts or blows by protecting the upper and lower teeth.
- Teeth Whitening Systems: A tooth whitening procedure removes stains from your teeth. Stains can be either external or internal. External stains appear on the enamel, the outer layer of your teeth, caused mostly by staining foods and drinks. Stains within the tooth reflect a deeper issue and involve the entire tooth.
- Orthodontic Retainers: It is common for bone and tissue surrounding a tooth to become damaged during tooth movement, leaving gaps in the teeth. Retainers prevent this damage.
- Anti-snoring devices: The effectiveness of anti-snoring devices depends on how they work—either keeping your airway open or preventing mouth breathing. Studies show that anti-snoring devices can reduce snoring by as much as 50%, depending on how they function.
- Other accessories, such as impression kits and electric toothbrushes.
For over a quarter-century, Dental Lab Direct has been a trailblazer in serving dentists and dental professionals worldwide. With cutting-edge technology, the company has transformed the dental industry by offering superior, reliable, and accurate products. All items undergo rigorous inspection before being shipped directly to customers, ensuring only the finest quality products reach your doorstep.
Organization: Dental Lab Direct
Address: 4145 W Peterson Ave Fl 2, Chicago, Illinois, 60646, United States