FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Woodbridge, VA, October 23, 2020 – On September 7, 2020, Alex D. Tremble launched an online course specifically designed to help Government employees develop mutually beneficial relationships with influential individuals who can support your professional and personal development goals.
Strategic Networking is one of the most valuable career advancement skills a government employee can have because some researchers estimate that upwards of 80% of all jobs are filled through networking. Yet, most hardworking government employees don’t know how to network, or simply refuse to network, even though they know that they’re:
- Being overlooked for new opportunities that they are clearly qualified for,
- Wasting their time and money taking “leadership” trainings that won’t get them any closer to their next promotion,
- Feeling frustrated and confused because they are consistently “working hard,” but they still lost to someone who is a “friend” of the decision-maker.
To help hardworking government servants like you reach your career advancement and leadership goals Alex developed a 7-week, on-demand, strategic networking course. Once you complete this course you will:
- Know exactly who to spend your time networking with so that you don’t waste your precious time that could be spent with family, friends, or other important projects
- Know what to say and do when building and maintaining important relationships
- Feel comfortable walking into any social setting
- Are seen as a confident and strategic leader by your peers and organization leadership
To get started on the path to reaching your personal and professional goals:
- Visit https://learn.AlexTremble.com/courses/Networking
- Enroll by clicking “Buy Now”
- Download your Strategic Networking workbook
- Begin with module 1
- Complete the module exercises
- Use your completed workbook to begin building your strategic relationships
Alex D. Tremble is an award-winning speaker, author, and leadership expert who has over 10 years of experience coaching and advising some of our nation’s most senior-level government leaders. Alex began his career managing three government-wide senior leadership development programs, and quickly went on to establish GPS Leadership Solutions LLC., while publishing two bestselling books (“Reaching Senior Leadership: 10 Growth Strategies Every Government Leader Should Know” and “The GPS Guide to Success”) geared towards helping government leaders gain influence and attain career success.
Tremble Influence Academy
3618 Felmore CT. Woodbridge, VA 22193