Agape Treatment Center is a Behavioral Healthcare Company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. As a cutting-edge leader in the Behavioral Healthcare front, Agape Treatment Center provides a Day/Night, PHP, and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Fort Lauderdale designed to serve a growing number of clients who are best served in a more structured, nurturing, and managed environment.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fort Lauderdale, FL, June 1, 2022 — Agape Treatment Center, recently featured on wsfltv.com, is a drug rehab center in South Florida with a behavioral healthcare program focused on a holistic care that’s created solely to save lives from the grip of chemical dependency, substance abuse, mental health disorders, co-occurring disorders, and alcoholism. That’s why if you or your loved one are struggling with an addiction or mental health disorder, you can rest assured that their behavioral health specialists will get to the underlying root causes of these issues for complete inner healing.
At Agape Behavioral Healthcare, they provide individuals all over the country with the opportunity to achieve the gift of lasting sobriety and mental health recovery. Their evidence-driven therapy, addiction treatment program, and counseling methods are based on a belief that everyone is worth living a joyous and rewarding life free from these issues. They accept most major health insurance plans and other forms of payment to make treatment affordable for yourself or a loved one.
Among their programs, you’ll find:
- Substance Abuse Treatment: Finding the best drug rehab in Fort Lauderdale is an overwhelming job and deciding to attend a drug and alcohol addiction treatment center can be a tough decision. But with the proper attention, program and plan, anyone can gain control and begin to live an abundantly full life!
- Mental Health Treatment: Agape Treatment Center offers primary mental health treatment for patients. Among the disorders we treat are depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, PTSD, and personality disorders.
- Dual Diagnosis: AGAPE Behavioral Healthcare has a fantastic team of licensed mental health, licensed clinical social workers and substance abuse counselors that provide a comprehensive dual diagnosis program within our AGAPE treatment model.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment: Medication-assisted treatment is the use of medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies to provide a “whole-patient” approach to the treatment of substance use disorders.
- Day & Night Program: Day/Night offers individuals opportunities for comprehensive treatment experiences & allows an individual to receive intensive treatment and practice recovery skills while living in an encouraging environment. During the day, patients attend counseling and therapy activities at their Day/Night drug treatment facilities while receiving care from physicians and nurses.
- Intensive Outpatient Programming: Consisting of up to 45 days of 10 or more hours per week of group, individual, community service & support, through traditional as well as recreational therapies, with emphasis on their Spiritual, Fitness, Nutritional and Education Solutions.
- Outpatient Programming: During this phase of development, they help clients maintain abstinence during their transition to independence by providing continued support by assisting with optimal well-being and balanced solutions to all of life’s adventures.
At Agape, they know that asking for help with your addiction or mental health disorder can be difficult. That’s why their admissions specialists understand the struggles and difficulties that come along with active addiction and offer the best drug and alcohol detox program for your life. Visit https://www.agapetc.com/ and find out more about their locations in Fort Lauderdale and Port St. Lucie, FL. They will also be opening an inpatient mental health facility in Port St. Lucie, FL soon!
Name: Agape Treatment Admissions
Organization: Agape Behavioral Healthcare
Address: 4837 N Dixie Highway Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334