The learning service platform, Advised Skills, is currently offering the new accredited training course standard: AgilePM®.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wilmington, DE, Sep 21, 2021 – Advised Skills, is a learning service platform that provides professionals all over the world with Professional Training courses according to globally recognized standards. Over the years, they’ve become one of the fastest-growing learning services organizations providing educational services is developing the skills and capabilities of around 6000 graduate students.
With a team composed of highly experienced consultants and trainers, they have developed innovative education solutions, providing their customers with accredited and licensed training courses such as: SAFe, AgilePM, TOGAF, IT4IT, ArchiMate, DPBoK, DevOps, PRINCE2®, ITIL® 4, and M_o_R®. Their offer also includes Agile and Scrum, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, and IT Service Management Training Courses, all of them with 98.99% Certification Exam Pass Rate by their students.
Another of their biggest assets is that they are currently offering the new accredited training course standard: AgilePM® and Agile Project Management accredited by APMG International™. In AgilePM® standard, they have two courses, which are: AgilePM® Foundation and AgilePM® Practitioner.
In this Agile course, students will find a two-day course that will help delegates to build on their knowledge about project management techniques and tools in accordance with the principles of agile management. Covering topics such as building an agile team, MoSCoW prioritization, and iterative development and timeboxing. Also, during this course you will learn to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM® in a project situation.
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario.
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project.
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements.
- Effectively prepare for the exam entitling to obtain the international certificate – Agile project management (AgilePM®) Foundation Exam.
The course includes a 2-day accredited course with an authorized AgilePM® trainer, accredited and licensed course materials (Sixteen hours of instructor-led training, training slides in PDF format, participation in unique exercises, sample papers, and syllabus), AgilePM® Foundation certificate of completion, and a voucher for the AgilePM® Foundation accredited exam.
The course agenda sounds complete, being:
- Introductions and domestics
- What is Agile? And why use DSDM?
- Philosophy, Principles and Project Variables
- Preparing for Success
- The DSDM Process
- The People – DSDM Roles and Responsibilities
- The DSDM Products
- Key Practices-Prioritisation and Timeboxing
- Exercise 0 – Selling Agile
- Planning and Control throughout the Lifecycle
- Other Practices
- Recap Foundations content
Advised Skills offers courses based on the Agile methodology like SAFe Courses, so you can pursue the SAFe Agile certification. And why you should get SAFe Agile Certification? Well, it helps you to get to the next level it could help you to increase your salary and gives you proof of credentials that are globally recognized.
So, if you’re ready to achieve your business goals, visit https://advisedskills.com/ and find out more about their top-quality offers.
Name: Advised Skills
Organization: Advised Skills Inc.
Address: Suite 105, 501 Silverside Road, Wilmington, DE, 19809