FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Orlando, FL, Aug 30, 2021 – From convenience, cost, and time, hundreds of Americans choose urgent-care centers. To meet this public demand, Dr. Saied Shemiranei, an MD family physician that’s been practicing for 24 years and received his medical degree in 1995: founded Advance Preventive Medicine & Urgent Care in Orlando, providing outstanding medical services and offering primary care, walk-in, and urgent care services as well as weight management, pain management, and much more.
Their friendly and knowledgeable staff are well-known in the area, and their excellent doctor speaks five languages -English, Farsi, Spanish, Portuguese, and French- and has extensive clinical experience in Emergency Medicine and Trauma Surgery. Another asset to their services is that they accept most major insurance plans, making them highly recommended and rated by patients.
What specific services do they provide?
- primary care physician in Orlando: They offer primary care services for ages 10 and up. Doctors are qualified trained physicians who will make you feel safe and comfortable. Whether is a screening test, a routine check-up, or a vaccination, or other healthcare needs.
- Urgent Care: Since they are an affordable one-stop-shop, they offer a walk-in clinic and urgent care services with a family-oriented feel. Their staff is friendly and knowledgeable and their waiting room will make you feel as if you’re right in your living room.
- addiction medicine: They’re specialized in the treatment and recovery of all substance abuse medications. Helping their patients to find out exactly what type of program will be beneficial for each of them, their specific addiction, and their individual lifestyle.
- Antioxidant & Vitamin Injections: Cartinine, Arginine, Lipoc Acid, Glutamine, Taurine, Biotin, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, and IV HYDRATION. Their variety of injections will make you healthy on the inside while improving the outside.
- IV Hydration and Antioxidant essentials: Their top-rated preventive medicine and health clinic offers intravenous hydration and direct delivery of minerals, vitamins, amniotic fluid, and electrolytes into the circulation that would have rapid effects, helping your facial skin seem younger, are two keys to looking more youthful.
- Medical Cannabis: As providers who are certified to provide this type of service to qualifying patients, their goal is to educate, and inform their patients of the benefits of medical cannabis.
- Weight Management: Since obesity has become a major problem in the United States, their mission is to help patients with obesity problems, lose weight, and avoid consequences of being overweight. Their weight-loss program includes full blood work to evaluate your body. They will look at different aspects to find out if there is a pathology behind your obesity and will include medications & supplements to reduce your appetite and eliminate the unnecessary substance from your body.
Their clinic serves all residents of Central Florida including Orlando, Winter Park, and surrounding area with a wide variety of excellent medical services but also, their providers can see patients in their homes and render the same skilled and licensed services you receive in the clinic. Visit https://apmuc.com/ for more information regarding their top-quality services and expect exceptional medical care.
About the Business: Advance Preventive Medicine & Urgent Care in Orlando offers walk-in and urgent care services as well as primary care services, weight management, pain management, and much more. Friendly and knowledgeable staff are well-known in the area and their excellent doctor speaks five languages and has extensive clinical experience in Emergency Medicine and Trauma Surgery. They also accept most major insurance plans.
Name: Dr. Saied Shemiranei, MD.
Organization: Advance Preventive Medicine & Urgent Care
Address: 1400, E Robinson Street, Orlando, FL, 32801
Phone: (407) 772-6864
Mail: [email protected]